Standard Terms & Conditions for Giveaways
1. The promoter is History Mystery Ltd, registered in England and Wales number 9647695, whose registered address is Towlers Court, 30A Elm Hill, Norwich, NR3 1HG and whose main trading address is 21-23 Castle Meadow, Norwich, NR1 3DH.
2. The giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except for employees of History Mystery Ltd and their close relatives. By submitting contact details, a participant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the giveaway. Participants may have to use their own resources, including computers, mobile devices and printers, in order to access and use the giveaway item(s).
4. Route to entry for the giveaway is through a participant’s submission of their name and email address via a contact form on a promoted web page at historymystery.games or, at our sole discretion, via email, social media, SMS or messaging app. Promotion of the giveaway may take place on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, website or via email campaign.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Entries made by one person on behalf of another person will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The item(s) being given away, the closing date and limitations to the overall number of entries for the giveaway will be stated in the giveaway’s promotions and web page. The giveaway is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The giveaway is not transferable. Giveaways are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any giveaway item with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. Entrants to giveaways will be selected in strict chronological order based on the time their entry was received. The promoter will not provide any notification or acknowledgement of receipt of an entry and is not responsible for entries not being received. Entries received after the giveaway’s closing date or limit will be discarded.
8. The promoter will notify successful entrants via email within 28 days of the closing date. If a successful entrant cannot be contacted or does not claim the giveaway item within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the giveaway offer and pick a replacement entrant who is next in chronological order.
9. Successful entrants consent to allow their name and any of their photos, videos or comments related to our products and shared on social media to be used for our own social media posts, website, advertising and publicity material. Any personal data provided by entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
11. The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage. The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the giveaway in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The giveaway and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.